“Kitchen starts from a sink”
I found a great way to make my kitchen smell fresh. Anytime I am coming to the kitchen in a morning, fresh aroma meets me and gives a positive note to start a day.
- lemon peels, 1 or 1.5 piece (I use those which left after Lemon greens drink)
- lavender flowers, 1 table spoon
- water, 350 ml or 1.5 cup (its the same volume in different measuring systems)
How to make it:
- cut lemon peels into medium size pieces
- add lemon peels, lavender and water into a boiling pot and bring it to a boil
- remove a pot from fire and let it sit for 15 min
- strain a liquid directly to a sink
- make Le-la aroma in the evening
- poor it into a sink after all dish-washing is finished. Aroma should stay in a sink through the night
Disclaimer: I am sharing my personal experience to tell you what helped me and still helps me to feel well (wealthy:)). All posts on this site are for educational purposes and entertainment only. Before trying anything, be sure it matches your needs and the instructions of your equipment.