Once we needed to go for a journey, I prepared a salad from a vegetable scratch. Here what I get:
- Daikon radish, half piece
- Celery stalks, 2 pieces
- Sorrel, handful
- Avocado, 3 pieces
- Olives, pitted, 100 g
- Green bell pepper, 1 piece
How to make it:
- Wash and dry with a paper towel all vegetables and greens
- Lightly peel of the celery stalks with a vegetable peeler
- Peel and cut all other vegetables, cut sorrels
- Mix all prepared ingredients in a bowl and it is ready!
Here no dressing is needed, because olives bring a bit of savory.
Fresh salads are the basis and an essential element of my daily menu. Easy-made salad is a small trick to create plenty of additional time for a productive day and well-feeling!
Disclaimer: I am sharing my personal experience to tell you what helped me and still helps me to feel well (wealthy:)). All posts on this site are for entertainment only. The posts do not provide any dietetic service, medical advice or treatment for anyone, including but not limited to pregnant, breast-feeding women, suffering from acute/chronic diseases or other health concerns, food intolerance, latent health conditions, healthy people, etc. Take care!