Many raw vegetables appear to be eatable if properly prepared😅 One of the finest example could be Cauliflower. A salad with raw fresh caulifower could easily withstand a luch or dinner!
- Cauliflower, 1 pcs (450 g)
- Carrot, 1 pcs
- Fennel head, 0.5 pcs
- Sweet corn, canned, 130 g
- Sweet peas, frozen, 130 g
- Basil leaves, fresh
Its hard to chew and eat plenty of raw cauliflower florets, as for me, I can deal only with few ones. However, appropriate way of cutting changes the situation.
How to make it:
- Cut a carrot into thin strips:
- Cut a cauliflower into thin strips and than more, to make it all to small tiny pieces
- Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl
Enjoy a salad with a cauliflower to increase a daily power!
I choose frozen green pees for this salad, because it give more freshness and juicy taste when chewing. Canned pees do not match here well.