Some compositions and ideas for preparing vegetable salads are so unique and amazing, that it encourage to give an unique name to them.Now we are going to make “Cosmic tiny ships” salad,
and you will understand later what I mean by that:)
- Sweet corn, canned, 1 cup
- Olives, pitted and canned, 0.5 cup
- Daikon radish, 150 g
- Avocado, 2 pcs
- Red sweet paprika, 1 pcs
- Sprouts, handful
- Fennel head, 0.5 pcs
- Celery stems, 2 pcs
- Dill, fresh, handful
- Mustard, 2 Tbsp
- Romaine lettuce leaves, fresh
How to make it:
- Cut each olive into 3 pieces
- Rinse and dry with a cloth or paper towel the vegetables
- Cut into pieces fennel, celery, avocado, daikon radish, red sweet pepper and dill
- Put all ingredients (except Romaine salad leaves!) into a salad bowl and mix well
- Fill each leave of Romaine salad with a salad mixture and serve on a plate. Make 4-5 cosmic tiny ships for one person.
The salad is ready now!
It is a great idea to prepare this salad ships for a weekend party or any occasion, or just to make the best for a weekday to your lovely family. Yes, no need to wait for a special occasion, make it today!
Watch the video from FullyRawKristina which inspired me to make my own version of this salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG-xz9B2oIU. Her fully raw recipes are delicious and amazing, and Kristina is a shining, unique person by herself!
- In any of my recipes I try to avoid tonnes of tomatoes, belly pepper, garlic, leek and/or onions. Find out about the reason later on my posts!
- In this recipe, fennel is added for aroma, and celery stems with their unique taste replace traditional onions.