For me, celery bouillon is a great natural product for inner purification. One could feel that purification effect by constipation clog going out.
As a chemist, I usually do common things my way. No, no, I am not putting chemicals here and there:)) The point is to get a good sprinkle of quality to the “standard” recipes.
The point is to get a good sprinkle of quality to the “standard” recipes
- Celery stems, 10 pieces
- Carrot, 3 pieces
- White onion head, 1 piece (optional)
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Water, 2-3 liters
How to make it:
- Wash and cut vegetables
- Put pieces of vegetables into a pot
- Season a mixture with salt and let it stay for 30 min on a counter. During this time salt will “take out” a juice from vegetables, you could even observe that vegetables get damp
- Add water and cook a bouillon on a low heat for 2 hours
- Switch off the heat and let a bouillon to rest for 30 minutes more
- Strain a bouillon and enjoy! Its ready!
Waiting 30 minutes after adding salt is important to get juice out of vegetables. Traditional soup/bouillon cooking appeal to “taste extraction” from ingredients by vigorous heating only. Herein, previous to moderate heating, “chemical” extraction by using salt is involved.
Photos by Dr. A. Palatronis on www.z-antenna.com