– What are you usually doing with a butter package when butter is finished?
– Me? I transform it into a feet mask
The grandma of one my classmate, years ago, was looking younger than others. Her skin beauty was a matter of talks among all three female generations: us (teenage girls), our mothers and grandmothers. As being in good relationship with my classmate, I asked her to find out that beauty secret from her grandma. The secret appeared to be as much sensational as simple. Here it is: while cooking in her kitchen, the grandma was always putting any food on her face, like a “while-cooking mask”. So, if there was a bit of mayonnaise going for salad or potato puree – a drop of it would appear on her face as a mask, if that was a cream – it was going for a mask as well, right there with no specific preparations and rituals. Continuous for years “while-cooking mask” gave its results – the grand-ma was looking as a young-ma!:)
These days I decided to renew the knowledge and put it into an action, because nothing works better than an action, a dynamic process of live and experience. I need to say, I found my way of “while-cooking mask” for not to spook relatives at homeJ Herein is the recipe of my “while-cooking mask” for feet, to make them feel nourished and shinyJ More so, it contributes to almost infinite use of the products, saving tons of money after years. Lets start!
- Paper packaging for butter (when butter is finished)
How to apply it?
- Take a paper packaging for butter and rub the remnants of butter into the feet
- Let it stay for 30 min or more (depends just on your cooking process in a kitchen) and later remove excess of a “while-cooking mask” with a paper towel
- Should also work well for feet if using cream, cow butter or Ghee
- Margarine should generally be avoided, as for feet, as for refrigerator, as for cooking
- Vegetable oil is not working well for this easy cosmetic recipe, because it is difficult to apply it on dry feet
- Because butter packaging material is multi-layer and not 100% paper-made, apply it very gently to feet skin. Do not apply to a face skin for the same reason