March of tastiness on a piece of bread
My own-baked bread from rye grains and wheat grains is firm and chewy, but healthy and satisfying a body needs properly.
Sometimes I bethink of “bread”, known for me for decades, soft and melting in a mouth, and sometimes I prefer it.
Being strict for the ingredients of the commercial products (and I like this self-discipline of conscious choice), I luckily have found bread type which partly agrees with my new-concepts of well-being. I use only this type of bread to make a sandwich my-way.
You can find the recipe of my wheat bread from grains in another post: Sweet tiny wheat breads with dates. No wheat flour – transition to Nature. Recipes of rye bread are upcoming.
|Passive time||active time||time for cleaning||Servings|
|0 min||5 min||5 min||2 persons|
- Rye bread
- Horseradish dressing, rich in taste
- Bryndza cheese
How to make it:
- Spread a horseradish dressing on bread piece
- Cover it with slices of bryndza cheese
- Cut bread into small square pieces. It is ready!
- I use a commercial horseradish dressing without sulphites (leastwise, it is not mentioned in the ingredient list:)), hot and rich version
- I use a commercial bread, type Pumpernikiel (ingredients: ground rye grain (60%), water, sugar beet syrup, salt, barley malt extract, and yeast). In the future I would like to find another version of Pumpernikiel or recompose this recipe at home so that exclude barley and yeast.