Instead of all the possible make-up removers – use this simple method!
Face skin rejuvenation starts by itself, repeatedly, again and again, during night time. Face skin should be clean – that is all what needed for skin to be well-looking.
So much is already said about coconut oil and its benefits for skin. Lets make it real!
- coconut oil
- cotton pads
- small face towel
- warm-to-hot water (40 Celsius degree)
How to clean the skin in the evening?
- remove skin impurities and make-up by using cotton pads with coconut oil on it
- for eye make up: close the eye, apply cotton pad with coconut oil to the eye, count till 5 and wipe over the eye gently
- wipe gently with cotton pad and coconut oil all the face and neck skin. It is all greasy now, right?
- soak a face towel in warm-to-hot water (40 Celsius degree only!) and wipe the skin firmly but gently to clean all the coconut grease
- spray the skin with spring water, rose water or just purified water for refreshment
- Warm-to-hot water should not burn the skin, I choose the temperature which is not warm for the skin, but a little bit hot to touch. A little bit. Take care!
- Use warm-to-hot tap water or purified water which was warmed up
- Use organic cotton face towel
- In general, this is a good way to avoid additional chemicals on the skin and inside the body, because everything goes inside, but nobody tracks that steps…