Diversity of life streams could create a mess in one’s head. The power of an artist-in-scientist is to express it in the most subtle waysDr. A. Palatronis
whiteness versus rich by nature
- white color because nothing valuable is inside
- has no possibility to regrow – dead food
- no nutritional value
- mucus forming toxin for a body
- clogs intestines
- agitator of continuous craving
- stimulates sense of hunger
- provokes feeling of weakness
- provokes mood swings and mental instability
- causes fears
- causes chronic diseases
- yellow to brown undertones because natural substances given by Nature are packed in
- has a possibility to regrow – alive food
- high nutritional value – packed with essential nutrients
- stimulates bowel movements
- stable mood because glucose is not jumping (low glycemic index)
- gives energy
- feeling of satisfaction after eating – no more cravings
- contributes to overall well-feeling
Quotes from the book (1) by Prof. Arnold Ehret (1866-1922), a German naturopath and alternative health educator:
The skin pores of the white man are constipated by white, dry mucus; his entire tissue system is filled up and filled out with it. No wonder he looks white and pale and anemic. Everybody knows that an extreme case of paleness is a “bad sign”.
Medical “science” sees and must see it as normal conditions of health, and that the non-sick must have these white blood corpuscles in his circulation because everybody has them.
… the colored skin pigment is lacking (in white man – blog author’s note), due to a lack of coloring mineral salts; second, the blood is continually over-filled by white blood corpuscles, mucus, waste, with white color; therefore the white appearance of the entire body.
When I appeared with my friend (both white men – blog author’s note) in a public air-bath, after having lived for several months on a mucusless diet with sun baths, we looked like Indians, and people believed that we belonged to another race. This condition was doubtless due to the great amount of red blood corpuscles and the great lack of white blood corpuscles (leukocytes – blog author’s note).
Quotes (2) by Dr. Robert Cassar (around 60 years old in 2020), an American researcher and practitioner of parasitology, toxicology, and naturalistic living, retired competitive body builder and former owner of the American Chiropractic Medical Group:
The skin is your protective layer to the outside world and this what keeps you healthy. And if your skin is transparent that means that you probably likely very healthy.
Remember, lean is clean and clean is lean. … Once your skin starts to breathe – your body starts to become a solar panel and you really get a chance to absorb the sun … Once you have start open up your skin (be cleaning it properly – blog author’s note), your body starts to bleed out internal poisons … the skin is a very thin level because nothing is underneath so you see another level of tissue if you can’t see the veins in your body it means that your lymph system is plugged.
Have you tried to clean your skin? I have. In my post Vodka Cleansing Solution / Prophylactic self-isolation series you can find a simplified and at the same time slightly advanced version of Dr. Cassar’s version of the recipe. Many many thanks for Dr. Robert Cassar for educating people around the world!
Human beings by Nature, rich by Nature, all around the world
Melanin – the pigment of Sun
Melanin is the primary pigment that determines the color of the skin. /…/ Constitutive pigmentation depends on the amount of melanins, their quality and relative composition between eumelanin (brown/black pigment) and pheomelanin (yellow-reddish pigment). /…/ While pheomelanin is thought to be photoreactive, eumelanin has been found to dissipate >99.9% of absorbed UV and visible rays and therefore acts as primary photoprotectant (4).
Want less wrinkles? Just let the blood flow into the skin tissue to nourish it, excrete toxins and renew. Watching the video created by this amazing Japan lady you would see that after just 3 minutes of face massage her skin turns to red. Increase blood circulation – decrease in wrinkles!
a bit of physics. white, black and pink do not exist!
In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light (6).
Colors like white and pink are not present in the visible spectrum (wavelengths between 380 and 750 nano-meters) because they are the result of our eyes’ mixing wavelengths of light. White is what we see when all wavelengths of light are reflected off
an object, while pink is a mix of the red and violet wavelengths. Black, on the other hand, is what our eyes see in a space that reflects very little light at all. That’s why, if you enter a room with the lights turned off, everything is dark and black (7).
How do we see what is not available to see by physical laws?
If red, green and blue spotlights converge on the same spot, their combination is white (8)
Black paint can be made with equal parts red, yellow, and blue paint mixed together on a palette. You can also mix complementary colors such as blue and orange, red and green, or yellow and purple. Mixing blue and brown can also result in a rich black (9)
What has induced me to write my post on this topic? – Another post, the article The day I decided the art world was a toxic sea of relativist bullshit by the artist Eric Wayne (10).
Written by a pale human kissed by Sun:)
- Mucusless Diet Healing System / A Scientific Method of Eating Your Way to Health, 2013. Ehret Literature Publishing Company, Summertown, Tennessee. The book by Professor Arnold Ehret (1866-1922). 1st edition was published before 1922
- Skin Cleaning Demonstration and Vodka Detox Recipe | Dr. Robert Cassar, July 11, 2013, available online on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIRr7E_1uU
- Leo Rojas Greatest Hits Full Album 2017 Best Songs Of Leo Rojas Leo Rojas Pl 1, available online on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntmY2JWvFg4
- Nouveau S, Agrawal D, Kohli M, Bernerd F, Misra N, Nayak CS. Skin Hyperpigmentation in Indian Population: Insights and Best Practice. Indian J Dermatol. 2016 Sep-Oct;61(5):487-95, available online on https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5029232/
- Face Shiatsu for Reducing Wrinkles | 10 Massages by Koko Hayashi, available online on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnUsXmuEtfU
- Why Do We Not List Black and White as Colors in Physics?, available online on education.seattlepi.com
- Are Black and White Colors? by Jonathan Hogeback, available online on https://www.britannica.com/story/are-black-and-white-colors
- What Colors Make White Paint? by Staff Writer, available online on https://www.reference.com/science/colors-make-white-paint-82ba9e8868b8c41
- 3 Ways to Make Black, availbale online on https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Black#:~:text=Black%20paint%20can%20be%20made,result%20in%20a%20rich%20black.
- The day I decided the art world was a toxic sea of relativist bullshit, August 5, 2018 by Eric Wayne on WordPress, available online on https://artofericwayne.com/2018/08/05/the-day-i-decided-the-art-world-was-a-toxic-sea-of-relativistic-bullshit/
I bought the book Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret online. I will get small commissions from Amazon if you would buy this book by following the link below. Anyway, you are welcome just to check it out there, no obligations!:)
The links are at no cost to you, but will earn me a commission if you choose to click them and make a purchase 🙂 Don’t worry – I only ever promote things that have truly helped me.