According to Prof. A. Ehret (1866-1922), one should eat as simple food as possible, mixing not more than 2-3 plant products for a dish (1). And that should be a whole breakfast, lunch or dinner – just a dish consisting 1, 2 or maximum 3 plant ingredients.
I have made my efforts to discover good tasty combinations, and here we are – a delicious 3-ingredient salad (a dish) for lunch or dinner is ready!
Just Cauliflower, Radish, Olives and Parsley! No salt needed!
The benefits of 1-2-3 ingredient dishes:
- saving time for shopping, dish preparation and cleaning afterwards
- facilitating digestion
- light, well feeling in a whole body
- energy boost – no need for stimulants!
- satisfaction in regards to a taste
- nourishing a body with the vibrant live vitamins and minerals
- money-saving on food!
These days an ordinary civilized human being eats too much, and most of the time too much of junk… No way to nourish a soul and body in such a way.
On the other hand, by posting delicious looking photos of fancy dishes, we used to forget about those who have only a chance to watch on internet, but do not have a chance to prepare this or that dish, because many of people on this planet are still poor or hungry day by day.
Using max3 ingredients for dish preparation could be helpful in many different ways! Give it a try:)
Before you start (more info on Page 2)
food processor or big sharp knife / grater / blender
- Raw cauliflower – 1 small or 0.5 big
- Red round radish – 10
- Olives Kalamata, pitted, salted – 100 g
- Parsley, fresh – handful
You may find my another recipe with radish here: When a day is lightly dizzy-make your cooking very easy!
How to make it:
- Cut cauliflower into a small florets
- Cut off the ends of radish an then cut it into half
- Add cauliflower florets into a food processor (3/4 of the way full) and pulse a cauliflower until small pieces are formed. Move into a serving bowl keeping the mass on the one side of the bowl. People call it cauliflower “rice”
- Separately, add radish into a food processor (3/4 of the way full) and pulse it until small pieces are formed. Move it into a serving bowl on the other side, making a bowl filled in cauliflower and radish half-in-half
- Add pitted olives in between cauliflower “rice” and grated radish
- Add chopped fresh parsley on a top of olives. It is ready!
Important to know:
- Moderate amount of salt is crucial to release mucus and toxins from a body. We usually feel cravings for salty food because a body is overfilled with mucus and toxins, with unnatural food we eat (1) That is why salted olives are here in this recipe
- You may use other kitchen utensils like grater, sharp big knife or even blender to shred cauliflower and radish, but in my opinion, food processor makes it the best – no cut nails or finger skin and all vegetables are really shredded into a small pieces
Before I discovered that a food processor is great – I used a knife to cut cauliflower into small florets, here is my another recipe with raw cauliflower: Make a dish with cauliflower to increase a daily power!
- You may mix the salad ingredients all together later, but for the serving moment it is nice to keep the ingredients separately in a bowl, as shown in a photo
- This salad is not a side dish to accompany cutlets, this is a separate lunch or dinner, as you wish
- Cauliflower “rice” if not cooked is an amazing source of vibrant vitamins and minerals, just take it!
- Chew chew chew
swallow swallow swallow
- Mucusless Diet Healing System / A Scientific Method of Eating Your Way to Health, 2013. Ehret Literature Publishing Company, Summertown, Tennessee. The book by Professor Arnold Ehret (1866-1922). 1st edition was published before 1922
I bought the book Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret online. I will get small commissions from Amazon if you would buy this book by following the link below. Anyway, you are welcome just to check it out there, no obligations!:)Mucusless Diet Healing System: Scientific Method of Eating Your Way to Health