The days are getting colder and rainy, why not to drink a vibrant, vitamin-packed beverage which will wash away some mucus and will clean the inner world?
By the way, mucus is formed when we eat ANY flour-based food, ANY! Flour (wheat flour) is a great mucus-forming junk food. It forms mucus inside a body constantly, the mucus which then a body tries to expel (through a nose, a throat, eyes, sometimes even intestines) in autumns and springs – the natural way of a body’s self-cleaning.
So, to minimize mucus formation one should make a favor for him/her self in two steps:
- stop devouring flour foods (any wheat flour, including so-called “whole-grain flour” is flour junks)
- drinking a special lemon/ginger beverage
Why does this mucus forms?
While consuming flour-based products, mucus forms as a protective layer between the vital living tissues and potentially hazardous material – flour. While grain by itself is generally OK, flour represents the material of micro (if not nano) particles, which penetrate easily anywhere where possible inside the body and accumulate anywhere where possible. However, all these possible places (inside cells, in the specific liquid between the cells) are not designed by Nature to carry those flour microparticles. The body becomes clogged day by day, month by month, year by year, life by life! Are you in or are you out of this? I know it is hard to step out, I know it:)
Recipe to wash away some mucus and feel vitaminized
Before you start (more info on a page 2)
15 min + 2-8 h
ceramic or glass jag
Note: 15 min are necessary for soaking lemons to remove pesticides and 2-8 h are needed for a beverage to be saturated with lemons and ginger
Basic rule: before you start you may wash/clean and drain/dry vegetables, herbs, fruits and other ingredients when needed
|water for soaking||0.5 liter||1.1 lb|
|vinegar, 5-9%||1 Tbsp||1 Tbsp|
|ginger||30 g||1 Oz|
|water, purified||2 liter||4.4 lb|
How to make it:
- Soak lemons in water-vinegar solution for 15 min to remove pesticides, then rinse
- Grate fresh ginger (small holes of a grater)
- Cut lemons in slices, remove seeds, the ends and the middle space of slices if necessary (remove a middle part of a lemon slice if you notice it is brownish)
- Put lemon slices and grated ginger into a ceramic or glass jar, cover with a lid or small plate and let it stay for saturation for at least 2 h, better overnight
- Strain before drinking, to have a nice color beverage without grated ginger particles. It is ready!
You may like my other recipes with lemons and ginger:
Citrus ginger drink – a refreshing morning beverage I used to drink in 2019
Original tablets – my special recipe of oat-based cookies with lemon peel, ginger, banana and species!
Image Yellow man with mucus flowing down: In the gallery of the Artist David DAVID, Antibes, France, August 2019 (got a verbal permission to make this photo and a written approval to add it to my blog post)
On the official website of the Artist: https://daviddavid.fr/galerie/david-in-art/
Images, recipe and text © Dr. A. Palatronis / www.z-antenna.com