Talks about worries
Once in October, on this site, we were talking about WORRIES. That was a post written to help people overcome their worries, mainly worries about what others think about them, here is the post: Still worry? Still worry about what others think??? / Prophylactic self-isolation series. Day 217th.
I will repeat here those 10 ways to overcome self-doubts and quickly introduce it for those who have not read yet the previous post:
7 ways to overcome the doubts (by Ava Tripathy):
- Accept The Fact That Pleasing Everyone Is Not Anyone’s Cup of Tea
- Practice Acceptance & Self-Love
- Why Do You Even Care?
- Try To Focus On Being In The Moment
- Hey, Life Is Too Short….life is too short for worries
- People Just Don’t Care!
- Find & Stay With Your Group Of People
3 additional non-standard ways to overcome the inner worries and not to be sensitive to others by Dr. A. Palatronis:
- Remember, your (human’s) body is not only a head
- YOU may think about others, not about yourself about whom others are thinking:)
- Blue chakra – the Throat Chakra – rules (when the Throat Chakra is weak or disturbed, any poison, including physical, mental, emotional, or vibrational poison could enter the system of the human body and damage it in a number of ways).
More about the same topic of self-doubts
I even wrote two more posts Blue Chakra is your filter and How to stay with electronic devices but not let them to suppress the Throat Chakra?, but went no further to implement the described methods. Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why?
Why the things do not work in a long perspective? Only shortly until we remember the info we read, for a few days maximum, and then it starts again. Have you noticed the same?
Why? Why? Why? Searching again for the right answer…
Then I remembered I wrote the post in April 17, 2020, Prophylactic self-isolation for menu transformation. Day 36th about the same problem but from another perspective.
I wrote about overeating and its side effects.
According to my personal findings, side effects of overeating, besides others, are: dreams of any kind, dissatisfaction with myself and everything around, desire to complain, and here it is: “Internal battle of overthinking and judging myself and everything around”!
THE MIND has nothing in common to deal with the problems
We constantly wish to improve ourselves through THE MIND, but the mind has its own way. We read, think, practicing self-motivation, listening and trying to remember, trying to implement the good things but everything fails.
Why? Why? Why?… Because the essence is hidden elsewhere and the mind has nothing in common to deal with it.
These days I am reading the book by Dr. Joe Dispenza “Becoming supernatural”.
Not an easy reading if looking for the entertainment purposes only. One becomes a bit chemist, a bit physic, a bit mystic by reading it.
So I am reading this book and one word caught my attention – VICTIMISATION. Exactly! All these worries about what others think about me, maybe I am not too good, or maybe I was wrong, or maybe someone wants to hurt me – all this mental rubbish lays down in one word – VICTIMISATION, I would say self-victimization.
The Third Chakra – Solar Plexus
Again, guys, time to strengthen and free the chakras! That is how we have reached The third Chakra (or Manipura, or the Solar Plexus).
It is time to open your heart to the life.
The Solar Plexus provides a source of personal power and relates to self-esteem, warrior energy, and the power of transformation (1).
When we overeat – we block and weaken it, when we are thinking about traumas in the past – again, the Solar Plexus – the gates between physical and spiritual experience – is blocked. Here all the troubles take a start, all troubles of self-victimization.
Self-victimization lays in the imbalanced Solar Plexus (the Third Chakra).
The reasons which affect its imbalance are traumas in the past and overeating.
However, while overeating we start to remember traumas in the past, but by thinking about traumas in the past we start to overeat again.
That is how the Solar Plexus – the wheel of vital energy – becomes the wheel of self-destruction.
I am thinking not to write a post about how to step out of this self-destruction for the two reasons:
- I now personally on the practical way to find the answers
- As a friend of mine said to me once: “Anyway, nobody is reading long posts these days!” And she is true! You, my reader, are probably fall asleep while reading this long monography:) If you still are reading and have reached this sentence – give me a sign, leave a comment!:)
- Chakra Healing: How To Open Your Solar Plexus Chakra, Aug 2, 2019, available online on goodnet.org: https://www.goodnet.org/articles/chakra-healing-how-to-open-your-solar-plexus#:~:text=The%20Solar%20Plexus%2C%20or%20Manipura,and%20the%20power%20of%20transformation
- Dr. Joe Dispenza “Becoming supernatural”, How Common People are Doing the Uncommon, New York Times bestselling author, 2017
You may buy Dr. Joe’s Dispenza book on amazon.com by following the link below:
The links are at no cost to you, but will earn me a commission if you choose to click them and make a purchase 🙂 Don’t worry – I only ever promote things that have truly helped me.