As an almost vegan, I let myself to add some cheese to the daily meal (sometimes). This time it is Paneer cheese. From the other hand – seems nothing could be as simple as this light tasty dinner. Lets try!
Before you start (more info on a page 2)
For note: if using frozen brussels sprouts – sauté time should be shorter: 5 min instead of 10 min.
Basic rule: before you start you may wash/clean and drain/dry vegetables, herbs, fruits and other ingredients when needed
|Brussels sprouts||300 g||2 cups|
|Paneer cheese||200 g||1 pack|
|Smoked paprika||1-2 tsp||1-2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||0.5 tsp||0.5 tsp|
|Salt||0.5 tsp||0.5 tsp|
|For salad: a mix of butter lettuce, cucumber, |
avocado, dill (or parsley), and/or cherry tomatoes
How to make it
- Sauté chopped onion in a small amount of water for 5 min
- Add brussels sprouts, cover a lid and sauté for 10 min on a low/medium heat
- Meanwhile, prepare a salad: chop the ingredients for salad and mix it in a salad bowl
- Cut Paneer cheese into cubes, add into a pan
- Add salt and spices, mix well and sauté for 5 min more. It is ready!