My little secret
It was my little secret tradition that while choosing New Year gifts for friends and family, firstly I always bought something for myself. Then the mood improved and I was ready to find the best gifts for those whom I love.
Usually I was buying some clothes or some kind of trivial things which would shine for a few days and would be later forgotten forever. In December 2020, choosing a New Year present for myself was a bit tricky – the stores and malls with trivial shiny things were closed!
Choosing presents for yourself online
You may agree, buying things online takes more time and involves more thinking rather then spontaneous fascination.
As a result, my self-presents for New 2021 Year are so good, that I can be truly proud of myself.
Why? Because the Book is always an investment.
So, I ordered online three books:
- Becoming the Iceman by Wim Hof and Justin Rosales, 2011
- Becoming the Iceman is a project to show that the ability to control the body’s temperature can be adopted by anyone. Anyone can become the Iceman or Icewoman.
- Water, Birth and Sexuality: Our Primeval Connection to Water, and its Use in Labour and Therapy by Michel Odent, 2020
- Water, Birth and Sexuality examines the living power of water and its erotic connotations. The author evaluates what water meant in different cultures throughout history, through myths and legends, and what it means for us today. The author (French childbirth specialist, obstetrician) follows the saying “It is forbidden to forbid” and introduces the birth in water as a way to replace drugs during birth.
- Fats That Heal, Fats That Kill by Udo Erasmus, 1993
- Healing fats are among the necessary nutrients needed to prevent numerous diseases. At the same time, more health problems come from damaged oils than any other part of nutrition. The author exposes the manufacturing processes that turn healing fats into killing fats, explains the effects of these damaged fats on human health, and discloses the knowledge you need to avoid the damaged ones and choose health promoting oils.
More to read
And at the beginning of this NEW Year, as I kicked off my mobile phone, I finally find a relaxing time to continue reading the book Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Lastly, I ordered my own book Festive, Sugar-Free Recipes for Almost Vegans, 2020 from amazon and waiting it to come:) Visit My Published Books to take a look or even to order the book and start a NEW 2021 Year with a healthy challenge – kicking off refined sugar!